Vacancy Announcement for Intern
Date : 15 Dec 2021
Network for Information, Response And Preparedness Activities on Disaster (NIRAPAD), a network, works for reducing disaster risk in Bangladesh through diminution of disaster related information and knowledge gap and strengthening DRM abilities of the development organizations and communities. As a member of Humanitarian Coordination Task Team (HCTT), Sphere Community Bangladesh (SCB) and CHS Alliance, it is committed to promote all disaster related quality and accountability and support wide range of stakeholders in strengthening capacity to humanitarian assistance, disaster risk reduction and climate change adaptation. In addition, as a technical co-lead of Localisation Technical Working Group (LTWG), NIRAPAD facilitates humanitarian actors to translate the global localisation commitments into action in Bangladesh.
Joining Date: 22 December, 2021
No. of Vacancy: 01
- Data collection from GoB websites, national dailies and other sources
- Data entry in various platform e.g. Kobo collect, Excel etc.
- Prepare monthly disaster situation report
- Assist in communication with project team members and other stakeholders as an when required
- Sometimes need to go to field for data collection
- Provide any other tasks assigned by the organization
Required Qualifications and Competencies
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint
- Documentation and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a team with high degree of integrity and discretion.
- Excellent communication skill in both Bangla and English.
- Sound knowledge in disaster management
Bachelor/Master’s degree in Disaster Management, Geography, Development Studies or a relevant field
Monthly stipend: Tk. 8000 and lunch will be provided
Please send your updated CV and a recent passport size photograph along with a cover letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org in 20 December, 2021.
NIRAPAD is an equal opportunity employer.